Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Beverage Container

Beverage is such a funny word to me...not sure why, but it is. I have been wanting a particular beverage container from Target in a bad sort of way for the longest, but I just have a hard time handing over 30 bucks for something that will get used a handful of times a year:o) Then I saw it...This you say? Yes, this...
 We had used this in E's room at the last house when he had the beach themed room. I put all his little stuffed animals in it. I think I paid $4.99 for it from Tuesday Morning. Anyway, it's current location was hiding in one of the closets with baby toys that I planned on getting rid of. You know what's next, don't ya? Off to Wally World for some spray paint. The beverage container at Target had a hammered copper finish, so I used two coats of Rustoleum's version and got this:
Hello Gaw-Jus! You can't really see the "hammered" finish in the picture, but it's there and I LURVE it! Now I can't wait to pull it out for the next gathering that requires beverages...of the non-alcoholic form that is;o)
***********************************************
I am working on E's room right now and I CAN'T WAIT to share the results. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ca-ute!

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

nice!! can't wait to see E's room - you could give us a sneak peek. :)

Deanna said... Best Blogger Tips

Gotta love some spray paint! I was buying some the other day and I get so distracted by all the beautiful shades of color! Of course I walked out with red...my staple. Once day I'm gonna go crazy and get something really different! ;)