Monday, January 24, 2011

Time to Vote!!






It's time to vote! I have had the jitters all weekend waiting for today to get here. Now that it's here, I am a nervous wreck! I have already seen everyone's entries, and there are some AWESOME  projects! Please head over to Sew Dang Cute and vote for your THREE favorite projects. I'm hoping that mine fits into your three faves;o) But I can't tell you which one is mine until the voting has closed:o)

I couldn't have been paired with a better "Star" for this competition. Beckie from Infarrantly Creative is my star. She has been GREAT to work with. If you haven't visited her site, you need to do so. She has so many great ideas. VERY inspiring.

Today, I get a special delivery. A new washer and dryer!! Yeah baby!!  I am off to do some cleaning before the guys from Lowes show up:o) Happy (Voting) Monday!!

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

pea green about the washer and dryer, but happy for u too. :) good luck in the contest!!

Cayce said... Best Blogger Tips

I voted! (and I think I know which entry was yours...)