Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Free 'Thank You' Notes Printables

Mommies usually get left out when it comes to party favors. Let's face it, mommies get left out of a lot of things. They are the ones who go shopping for the gifts, get everyone dressed, and cart the little ones to the parties. So I want to make sure that they have a little something to take with them to show that we appreciate them making the effort to be at the party.
I'll share what's in them later on. I still want it to be a surprise for the mothers who will be attending:o)

I tried my hand at a little printable action yesterday.
These are the 'Thank You' notes that we will be sending out after the birthday party.
Are you impressed with my computer skills? This took FO-EVUH to make. Because I got no skillz.
You can download this FREE printable
And here are the 'Thank You' tags for the party favor bags.
To download these, click
The circles can either be cut out by hand or you can use a 2" circle punch to cut them out.
Let me know if there are any issues with downloading.
Happy Printing:o)

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

It does take forever when you don't know what you're doing before you start. Hard to learn as you go. :) You did great though!