Wednesday, April 20, 2011

House Cleaning

Yesterday I spent the better part of  nap time doing a little house cleaning...not my actual house, which desperately needs it, but on my blog.
I made a new header and created a new button...

Photobucket



It was frustrating to say the least because my computer skills are less than mediocre, but I got it done.
 Now whether the button is right....who knows??? Let me know if it works....if it doesn't, I am going to go crawl in a whole and lay in the fetal position and suck my thumb...:o)

My button does not work...waaaaah:o( Gotta figure out what is going on..stay tuned:o{

Major house cleaning today since I have a few clients coming this afternoon and tomorrow. I am desperately wanting to repaint the dining room...shhhh! Don't tell the hubs;o)

And I have to help with E's Easter party tomorrow, so I will be making cake pops today. So much to do, so little time.
Have a fantastic Wednesday!!

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks good! I'm wanting to do the same. The 5 hour drive 'home' should give me some time with all of the kids seatbelted in. :)