Tuesday, April 19, 2011

PBK Inspired Bed Skirt

A very dear friend of my mine is expecting her second baby, and Baby Girl should be here in about a month. So momma bird is nesting:o) She found this beautiful bed skirt at Pottery Barn Kids and fell in love with it, but they don't offer it in the crib size. Plus the twin size is $149.00...YIKES!
So I told her I would make it for her:o)

 (picture credit to Pottery Barn Kids)

And this is what hers looks like:
(please excuse the flash photography...the room was dark)
It was actually pretty easy to make, and a lot cheaper than trying to get it from Pottery Barn Kids. Momma Bird was thrilled with the results, and so am I:o)

3 comments:

stephanied said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes, mama bird loves it!!! Thank you so much. Joe is gonna try and get the rest of his junk out of there so I can do some more stuff. I think he may be requesting your husband's assistance today :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

So cute! You'll have to clue us all in on how you did it. ;)

Karin Marie said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh man I love this! I want to do the same thing for my baby girl due in Sept! Could you do a tutorial? Or point me in the right direction? It would be so lovely! You did an awesome job!! It looks better then pb's one! & I love that it's not as expensive as it! You Rock!

Karin Marie :)
blondechic1413@yahoo.com