Saturday, July 16, 2011

Play mat for Baby

First of all I want to start off by saying THANK YOU to everyone for your comments and compliments. You guys are so sweet. You know how to make a girl feel good:o)
 I did get an apology, so all is forgotten.

On to other stuff....
This is a play mat that I made for my cousin who is having a baby in September.
 I found this pattern on etsy HERE.
 Close up of sweet Mrs. Owl...should have moved her over a bit...her eye is a little blendy with the background.
 Backside of the mat.
 Easy to roll up and pack away in your diaper bag.
To find this pattern, visit The Punky Monkey at etsy. She has so many cute patterns! It was easy to follow, and easy to construct....Thank you Punky Monkey!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you so much for your sweet review. I am so glad you found the pattern easy to follow. Beautiful work!!
Natalie
www.thepunkymonkey.etsy.com