Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Gift

I'm still here, but I have been extremely busy. School has been out for two weeks, so there has been something planned for almost every single day. That doesn't leave much room for blogging unfortunately. 
So, anywhoodles, I have a quick gift I wanted to share with you all today.
I have a baby shower to attend, and this is what I came up with for the gift. I needed something inexpensive & quick. I had all of the materials on hand....doubly awesome:o)
 I love this little hair bow. I'm not sure if the baby will have hair when she gets here, but if she does, she will definitely be able to coordinate with this little bit of sweetness. 
 I hope to get back into crafting mode very soon. 
I sat down in front of my sewing machine for the first time in 2 months yesterday. I have the sewing itch, and I'm dying to scratch:o)
Have a great rest of the day!!

5 comments:

Hank Hendricks said... Best Blogger Tips

like all the baby gifts...thanks you share it.
Send Gifts To Pakistan.

Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

The recipient LOVES this outfit and I know a little girl who is going to be cute as a button in it! :)

Julian Levi said... Best Blogger Tips

We offer essential items for newborns, every day clothes for young children and gifts for new grandparents and relatives who are looking for inspiration.

baby nappies

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh so cute and I really love the green one. Its perfect for a Baby Gifts idea.

Thanks for sharing this.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

there are all gifts are vary fantastic but i like baby bag Sending gifts to pakistan .