Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Wreath-My Front Door

Just a short post today. 
I finally dove head first into a mesh ribbon wreath. It seems like they have been around for ages now, but I am always a little slow on hot trends...I have to make sure they're going to stick around before I jump on the bandwagon:o)
I am really excited about this wreath, and I loved how easy it was to put together. My "W" looks right at home in the middle:o)
I hope you all are having a great Thursday! I'll see you soon!
Remember to come back and check out the Dollar Store Christmas Crafts next week!!

Participating in:
the CSI's Christmas Wreath Challenge

1 comments:

Valerie Earnest said... Best Blogger Tips

I think ribbon mesh wreaths are so fun- and yours looks great! Thanks for linking up at the CSI Project this week!