Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Outfits-Boy's Vest and Bow Tie

I shared with you guys the other day S.R.'s Easter dress, and today I wanted to give you a closer look at E's vest and bow tie.
This has to be the easiest thing to sew for little boys, and it looks so cute! 
I purchased the vest pattern last year when the kids' were in my uncle's wedding.
I lost the instructions somewhere in my craft closet, but thankfully found the right pattern pieces to make the vest..and to answer your question, yes, my craft closet is a disaster, and no, I never put anything away where it belongs. I work in total chaos;o)
 The fabric was purchased from Hobby Lobby. I bought 1 yard, and after using my coupon, it came in at just under $5. Not bad, eh?
The bow tie has velcro on the ends to keep it closed around the neck. 
I really need to do a tutorial on how to make a bow tie. You wouldn't believe how easy it is to make these things!!
 Little man loved this outfit, and it always makes me proud when they get excited about what I make for them:o)
Have a great day, and make sure to smile big;o)

0 comments: