Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Non-Candy Halloween Options for the Teal Pumpkin Project

Are you guys finished with your Halloween preparations?
We are still in the process of getting all of our ducks in a row.
I do have our non-candy treats squared away, fortunately.

I purchased all of these items from Amazon.

They were pretty inexpensive, and I hope they are a hit with the kiddos that come through our neighborhood.

Laser finger beams, sparkle rings, miniature turtle erasers, and sticky hands are what I will be giving out.
Since these are pretty small, I will probably be handing out something like Pirate Booty for the ones who are extra little (3 years old and under).


All that we have left to do is finish Sister's costume. She's decided she is going to be a zombie bride.
(insert eye roll)
I hate it. 
I wanted her to be something cutesy and non-evil, but that's not what she wants.
We have to make the costume because everything online was too gory. I hate zombies. I think all of you who love The Walking Dead are a bunch of W.E.I.R.D.O.S. ;-)
How is it possible to enjoy your nightmares come to life??
My boy is going to be a pumpkin goblin.
I'm just glad he wants to participate.
He usually wears a costume long enough for pictures and rips it off due to embarassment.
We'll see how it goes this year!
I will be going as Cinderella this year, and I cannot wait to wear my dress.
Last year I went as Snow White, and can I just say it is so much fun being a princess!
Do you know how precious those little girls were when they got to meet Snow White??
I'm hoping this year will be even better.
We're still working on a costume for hubby. I believe it will involve the purple velvet sombrero we were gifted for last year's dirty Santa. Ha!
So do you dress up for Halloween?
I'd love to hear what you're going to be if you do.

0 comments: